Katowice law firm Duraj Reck and Partners are teams managed by experienced lawyers, dedicated to numerous sectors and areas of law
With this approach, we provide our employees with the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of projects, resulting in the exchange of knowledge and the acquisition of practical skills.
In our work, we are guided by openness in communication, mutual respect and a focus on continuous development and the search for challenges. We are proud of the team we create – experienced but still full of passion.
In connection with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “RODO”), applicable as of May 25, 2018, and the need to ensure the processing of your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, Duraj Reck and Partners Kancelaria Adwokacka sp. p. headquartered in Katowice, Poland, informs you that it processes your personal data as a personal data controller as part of its recruitment processes. Please see below for details:
- The administrator of your personal data is the company Duraj Reck and Partners Kancelaria Adwokacka sp. p. with its registered seat in Katowice (5 Gliwicka St., 40-079 Katowice), entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of Katowice – Wschód in Katowice, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000316630, NIP: 6342698194, REGON: 241056821, telephone number: 32 703 99 59, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter also referred to as “Duraj Reck and Partners”).
- Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out pending recruitment processes on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, as well as, if you agree, for the purpose of subsequent recruitment on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
- The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, but it is required for the purposes of processing described above. Your failure to provide your personal data or your objection will result in the inability to include your application in recruitment processes conducted by Duraj Reck and Partners.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the ongoing recruitment processes, and if you have given your consent to process your data in further recruitment processes, also afterwards, but for a period not exceeding 1 year. After this period, your data will be deleted.
- You have the right:
- request Duraj Reck and Partners to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data,
- To object to the processing of your personal data,
- To transfer your personal data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (data protection authority).
- Duraj Reck and Partners selects and applies with due diligence appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data. Duraj Reck and Partners secures the data against their access to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of disclosure or loss, and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable laws. Duraj Reck and Partners exercises constant control over data processing and limits access to data as much as possible, granting appropriate authorizations only when necessary.
- The recipients of your data will be authorized employees of the data controller. Your data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
- Duraj Reck and Partners does not make decisions that have legal effect on you or that affect you in a similar way and that are the result of automated processing, including decisions resulting from profiling.
“I consent to the processing of my personal data by Duraj Reck and Partners Kancelaria Adwokacka sp. p. with its registered office in Katowice, ul. Gliwicka 5, for the purpose of the Company’s recruitment processes, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016. In addition, I declare that I have been informed of the possibility to withdraw the granted consent at any time, and that withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.”
If you are interested in taking up a job or an internship at Katowice-based law firm Duraj Reck and Partners, please send your application documents to the following email address:
. At the same time, we would like to inform you that only selected candidates will be contacted.