Przedsiębiorstwo Budowy Dróg DROGOPOL? – ZW Ltd., comes from Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Inżynieryjnych – Holding S.A., which was established in 1951. On September 1, 1993, as part of the privatization at that time, PRI Drogopol was established, which started the current shape of the company. Further transformations led to the establishment of Przedsiębiorstwo Budowy Dróg DROGOPOL?-ZW on June 1, 1997. Over the ten years, the company has completed, among others: repairs and reconstructions of approximately 400 streets, renovation of city roads, modernization of road facilities, numerous construction works to maintain roads and streets, about 8,500mb of external network.