He deals with civil and commercial law matters. He actively participates in the service of separate and capital companies. He has extensive experience in representing the largest business entities on the Polish market.
He is interested in business law and capital company law as well as diplomacy. After graduating from law school, he will start his lawyer’s apprenticeship and diplomatic-consular apprenticeship.
Currently a student:
– 5th year of law studies at the WPiA Katowice,
– second year of second-cycle of studies in English International Business Law and Arbitration at the Faculty of Law and Administration Katowice,
– first year of second-cycle of international political science and diplomacy studies at WNS Katowice.
He is a graduate of undergraduate studies:
– international economic relations EU Katowice,
– entrepreneurship WPiA Katowice.
He received a scholarship from the Rector of the University of Silesia for the best students and an award from the Rector.
He belongs to the European Law Students’ Association ELSA Poland.
He speaks English at the C1 level, German, French and Spanish at the A2 level.