Please refer to the following information.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The administrator of your personal data is the company Duraj Reck and Partners Law Firm with its registered office in Katowice (5 Gliwicka St., 40-079 Katowice), entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000316630, NIP: 6342698194, REGON: 241056821 (hereinafter also as: ?Duraj Reck and Partners?).
Duraj Reck and Partners processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. (General Data Protection Regulation ? hereinafter: ?RODO?).
Duraj Reck and Partners shall, with due diligence, select and apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data, including securing the data against their access to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of disclosure or loss, and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable laws. Duraj Reck and Partners exercises constant control over data processing and limits access to data as much as possible, granting appropriate authorizations only when necessary.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer appointed at Duraj Reck and Partners, available at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BASIS AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We would like to inform you that in the course of its activities, Duraj Reck and Partners collects and processes personal data:
- for the purpose of entering into and executing a legal aid contract (based on Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
- in order to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the controller of personal data (based on Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA);
- for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or a third party, and in particular for the purposes of investigating, establishing and defending against claims, ensuring IT security, applying internal control systems, as well as for analytical, archival and statistical purposes (on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but is required for the purposes of processing described above. Your failure to provide personal data may result in Duraj Reck and Partners’ inability to enter into and perform the contract.
DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed, respectively, for the period necessary for the purposes of the processing indicated above, for the period resulting from the regulations on archiving and limitation of claims, as well as the tax law. After this period, the data will be deleted.
You have the right:
- request Duraj Reck and Partners to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- portability of your personal data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (data protection authority).
The recipients of your data may be authorized employees of the data controller, attorneys, legal advisors, notaries and other legal service providers cooperating with the Firm, external service providers (e.g. IT service providers, accounting services ? tax services, other entities processing data on behalf of Duraj Reck and Partners on the basis of a contract for entrustment of personal data processing), as well as entities authorized under applicable laws (in particular, courts and state authorities).
Your data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
Duraj Reck and Partners does not make decisions that have legal effect on you or that affect you in a similar way and that are the result of automated processing, including decisions resulting from profiling.